Saturday, November 19, 2016

REVIEW: Raging Heart On by Jordan Marie

Raging Heart On by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Description: 

Her biological clock is a ticking time bomb.
He’s got the tool it takes to get the job done…And then some. 


Kayla:
Life has never been great. 
If not for White Lucas and his family, I might have been on the streets. 
They showed me what family was—what I always wanted. 
Now at thirty, I want my own family. 
The problem is there’s no man in the picture. 
When White volunteers his services, I should say no.
Making a baby with my best friend could ruin everything. 
Couldn’t it? 

White: 
Kayla is my best friend. She has been for fifteen years. 
In all that time I’ve never once thought of her as more than a buddy, a pal.
Then something happened. 
We kissed. 
It was good. Really good. 
So good that now it’s all I can think about.
When she hatches a crazy scheme to have a baby, it’s my duty to stop her. 
Right?
And offering my uh…services is the least I can do. 
I’m just looking out for her. 
As any friend would do. 
Any red-blooded man who is frustrated and dying for more. 
She wants a baby? 
I’m there. 
With A Raging Heart On. 

Complete Stand Alone with No cheating and a Happy Ending all inside. Book two of the Lucas Brothers series but can be read completely on its own and is self-contained. 

WARNING: This book contains friends turning into lovers, a meddling mother who keeps trying to help them out, a whole lot of baby making and all the hotness that implies. Hope you enjoy!










I honestly didn’t think Jordan Marie could top Gray. I love him and CC. But White…good golly miss molly. He was awesome.

I seriously love friends-to-lovers stories. I love how jealous and alpha the guys get when they realize they’re about to lose the woman they didn’t realize they were in love with. And White was no exception. I loved how alpha he went when he found out that that his best friend, was going to marry someone he didn’t know she was even dating. I loved the family dinner he went to with her, and how he was all protective. I loved how jealous he got, how he started to realize that she should be with him.

I’ll admit, I haven’t read many books by Jordan Marie, but I need to seriously start on her backlist. I was hooked from page one of this story. It was super hot, like off the charts! The first time they kissed…off the charts hot!

I did love the friendship between them, it went back a long time, and they were definitely close. I loved how she was already part of the Lucas family.



My one issue with Kayla is that she never believed that White actually wanted her. They initially started a relationship because Kayla wanted a baby, but it turned into more, and even thought White told her that, she never believed him. I won’t give everything away, but there was something Kayla did that I knew would come back to bite her in the butt…and I was right, it did. White was not happy when he found out. Even though he was mad, there wasn’t a time when he walked away from her, when he gave up on them. She was it for him, from the moment that he decided he wanted her.

I definitely love Jordan Marie’s writing, and I can’t wait for books about the other Lucas brothers!





No comments:

Post a Comment