Friday, April 12, 2013

Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde



Book Description:

Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.






OMFG! I LOVED THIS BOOK!!

My feelings:
♥♥FUCKING LOVED IT!!!♥♥ -->'Nuf Said.

The Characters:
♥ We all know Horse ♥ -> Badass biker, ALPHA man, HUGE DI*K, tattooed (my favorite!), chauvinistic ass hole (but I loved him anyway!), possessive, controlling, aggressive, domineering / dominating, sweet (at times), will kick ass at a moments notice (get your cold showers ready girls!) and he is all about some Marie!

Marie: A woman trying to turn her life around, At times makes some TSTL moves (it had to be said), Gets herself involved with a biker when she doesn't know anything about the life (this leads to some pretty funny moments), Unconditionally loves her family,...I feel like I should say more about her as she was the leading lady but all I can think about is Horse!

The Story:
Very well written, the characters were well developed and I loved everything! I will say that the 'bad guy' was pretty obvious but there was a little twist that I kinda didn't see coming! The whole book flowed very well and had I been able to, I would have read it all in one sitting! There was never a point that I could easily put it down! I kept telling myself "at the end of this chapter" but once I got there I was like "well hell, I'll read just one more". Since this was a buddy read I had to utilize some major self control so that I wouldn't leave my buddies in the dust and finish it in one night! :) It had a very KA feel to it which I liked a whole lot. And I am now (im)patiently waiting for Ms. Wylde to publish the next in the series!

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to fans of bikers, hot guys with big di*ks, great stories and, well just everyone with a pulse!

Some of my favorite lines: (There may be a few...)
*Caution: Vulgar language will ensue!*

“I don’t give a damn if you never wear panties again, but I know women are weird about that. Here’s the compromise. I’m gonna buy you new shit, but only shit I like. You’re gonna wear it until I pull it off to fuck you. Everyone wins.”

“Why don’t you just pee on me and get it over with?”

"So far bein' a pig works for me babe. Gotta go now. Check out the college. Hit the clinic and get some pills. Don't call your brother. Cook something fucking great for dinner and don't wear any panties. That's all I ask."

"What, surprised that the bone you're fighting over can talk? Well fuck all of you!"

"Did I seriously just hear you, Marcus "Horse" McDonnell, tell me it's not about size?"

“Fuck, this is gonna piss you off and then you aren't gonna let me stick my dick in you,” he muttered.
“Do you have to be so crude?” I snapped.
“Have you met me?”
“Who says I’d let you do it anyway?”
“Babe,” he replied in a low, rough voice, raising his eyebrow at me.”

“Ruger's in there too. Hands covered in blood so they arrested him. He had to tackle your girl to get the gun away from her. She'd gone all Pulp Fiction on us, ready to defend you by killing all of us if she had to. Crouched over your body like Wonder Woman. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.”


Ok, I'll stop now so I don't get in trouble for plagiarism! ;)

(The following are my feelings in the form of gifs ;) NO Horse doesn't strip like Joe, unfortunately)

 photo happydance_zps0af5aa7b.gif
 photo body-ready1_zpsb7363675.gif
 photo A1px2Y0_zps26cd8940.gif
 photo TooMuchSteamGif_zps8acbcb67.gif
 photo 96_zps38beb84c.gif
 photo fanningmyvagina_zps894f8af3.gif
 photo 652_zps5b19d9ab.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment