Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift Wrapped by Karla Doyle

23247211 After catching her boyfriend cheating the week before Christmas, Brinn is seriously lacking in holiday spirit. So when she looks into the eyes of a last-minute shopper after closing on Christmas Eve, she’s sarcastic rather than sympathetic. But Brinn is ever the good girl and her conscience wins out. She offers the handsome stranger ten minutes to select a gift and ends up with a present of her own—a date. On Christmas Eve.

Davis hates Christmas. Especially this year, since a neighborhood heist liberated him of his hard-earned belongings and the few gifts he’d purchased. But the robbery led him to a cute store manager with a sense of humor, smokin’ body and no plans for the evening. Mistletoe might be in order after all.

Their Christmas Eve date is like gift-wrapped, sexy satisfaction. But the best gifts keep on giving, and one naughty night may not be enough—for either of them.
 












I love Holiday Romance stories! Every year around this time I am on the hunt for my next favorite Christmas love story. I found it early this year! Gift Wrapped was absolutely perfect! I loved this book so much and it was exactly what I needed! 

This was a story about two people who meet unexpectedly and hit it off right away. They embark on a short term fling, only to have deeper feelings grow. They then must decide what to do about their situation. There were a few parts that were a little predictable but at the same time, that's what made this book so great. There was lots of funny moments, witty banter, dirty thoughts ;) Sexy hot love scenes, a sweet romance, a hot dirty talkin hero, a funny and snarky heroine, and just perfection. This book is probably one of the best holiday romances I've read! I haven't read anything else by this author, but I will definitely be looking in to her other books! Brinn and Davis were so good together and I was sad when it was over! This is one that will definitely become a reread and will be staying on my kindle! 















No comments:

Post a Comment