Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BOOK PROMO: Their Lasting Claim by Ella Goode

banner-Their Lasting Claim

THEIR LASTING CLAIM

by ELLA GOODE










AND BABY MAKES...FOUR?

Pregnancy should be a joyous event, especially for former pastor's daughter Annie Bloom. She's found the love of her life with not one man, but two. Michigan and Easy, the two Death Lords Enforcers, have claimed Annie as their own. But not everything is simple in a relationship and happy ever after must be fought for.

When Annie’s father is released on bail and Annie’s estranged mother appears out of the blue, the threesome’s fragile bonds are tested. Annie, Easy, and Michigan will have to fight old dangers and new to keep their family from falling apart.

















“Want more, sweetheart?” Michigan asks. His voice is dark and low. I nod eagerly. “Then let me hear you ask for it.”

“I want you, Michigan.”

“How?” he demands.

Easy pulls on my hair until my neck is fully exposed. “Use your dirtiest words, Little Red, or he won’t feel welcome.”

Easy’s directive gives me the permission I need and the words tumble out as if the dam has been broken. “I want to choke on your cock as Easy’s fucking me from behind.”

Michigan grabs my head and lays a kiss on me that steals my breath and my soul. He pulls away and then pushes me down until I’m on my elbows. His hand grips my chin and I open. He shoves into me until the tip of his cock hits the back of my throat. I start to gag.

“Relax and breathe through your nose,” Easy croons. He rubs circles around my back and I do as he instructs. I loosen up and Michigan slips farther down.

“Oh, fuck me sideways,” Michigan says. I swallow again and he goes deeper. I can tell by the roughness of his actions, the jerkiness of his hips, that he is close to losing control.
Easy curses. “Fuck, baby, you are sopping wet.”

It’s a compliment. He groans and then thrusts into me in one hard motion. The action pushes Michigan deeper into my throat. I suckle and swallow as the two men shaft me with frantic determination. Inside me, the pressure builds until I’m dizzy with it. Their hands are all over me. They both croon words I can barely make out, but the gist of it I understand. They love me; they adore me; they’d do anything for me.

Love and joy and desire burst through me like a hurricane, sweeping me up in wave after wave of ecstasy.







 Ella Goode writes the erotic contemporary romances featuring hot men and sexy women with her friends Kati Wilde and Ruby Dixon. Don't miss a hot minute. Check out all the works at katiwilde.com.

  
WIN a $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD !

WLK Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment