Friday, February 13, 2015

REVIEW: Forever Us by Caylie Marcoe

24335456Forever Us by Caylie Marcoe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book Description: 

**This is a short story, a little over 11,000 words. It is a 'sequel' to Choose Us.**

Two years ago, Riley Logan agreed to go on a reality dating show with her best friend, Travis Grayson.
She didn't expect to fall in love with him.
One year ago, Travis asked Riley to marry him.
She said yes.
Now in the days building up to the wedding Riley and Travis navigate through the finishing touches.
A bachelorette party Riley is sure to never forget.
And the day they finally become - Forever Us.

*Contains foul language and non-explicit sexual content.*











I seriously love Riley and Travis.

I loved seeing them get married.

My only complaint is that Travis called her Doll. I don't remember that from Choose Us. She was Riley or Riles.



I don't know what the author's plans are, but I would love to see a book for Taylor and Travis's brother!


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment