Monday, February 16, 2015

REVIEW: Lane One: Temptation by Justine Elvira

22707299Lane One: Temptation by Justine Elvira
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book Description: 

Theodore Rosely. 

Handsome. Intelligent. Wealthy. 

Great in bed with the body of a Greek God.

Just the mention of my name has women dropping their panties. 

I'm one of the city's most eligible bachelors and women line up just to get a taste of me. I work hard to make millions during the day, and play hard at night.

Frumpy, overweight and average-looking is not my type. I like beautiful, thin women with tight bodies and an even tighter- well, you know what I'm getting at.

That's why the mysterious woman from my health club who swims laps every morning should not hold my interest. She's the exact opposite of what turns me on, yet I can't take my eyes off her.

She's intriguing... She's fascinating... And she's quickly becoming my obsession.

I can't learn enough about her.

I'm used to getting exactly what I want... 

…and now I want her.


*This is book one in the Lane One Serial









I was unsure about this book as I started it. First of all, it's a cliffhanger, and I hate those. But I knew it going in so I only have myself to blame for being ticked at the end. But it took me a few chapters to really get on board with the book itself. It was just different from the author's other works.

The book is strictly from the guy's POV, and through most of the early chapters, he wasn't very likable. It took a while for me to be won over and for me to become interested in Theo's story and HEA.

But, I'm intrigued and can't want to read the continuation of this story.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment