Saturday, March 14, 2015

REVIEW: Matched by S.E. Hall

24240980Matched by S.E. Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Description: 

Date, Mate, Fate. The reality show like no other. 
Celebrity edition. 

Eight men and eight women thrown together in paradise, their every move filmed. 

Thorough compatibility testing says everyone’s soul mate is here, in the house with them…but would you know “the one” if you saw them? 
One thing a computer can’t do is manufacture love. But in this house, anything’s possible. 

Rated NC-17 for foul language, heavy drinking, and graphic sex . 

*Full length stand alone novel with no cliffhanger.*














I hate reality shows. Lol, but for some reason, I love romances that take fictionally place in them. This is my second book that has the reality show theme and it freaking rocked!

I loved the behind the scenes moments of the show and the characters. I’ll admit that I was seriously hoping that Harlow wasn’t going to end up with Oakley. I really didn’t care for him. And he just got progressively worse over the course of the book.

From the first moment he was introduced, I fell for the hero of this book. But since the book is exclusively from Harlow’s POV, you don’t know who the real hero is right away.

I give mad props to the authors for coming up with all the different challenges that the characters went through. I don’t watch reality shows like Survivor or the Bachelor but this book almost makes me want to.

Honestly, I didn’t want this to end. I loved the journey that Harlow, Miranda, Callie, Emma and Cruz went on. I loved getting to know them and the drama and watching them fall for different people.

I have to say that I was both disappointed and happy that the “soul mate” matchups did and didn’t work. I was really surprised at who Harlow and Emma were matched with and disappointed that other people that were perfectly matched, didn’t actually get together.

This will definitely be a reread and I can’t wait to read more from these two authors!


View all my reviews on Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment