Sunday, June 7, 2015

Binding Ecstasy by Setta Jay!

Helllloooo!!! Omg I am so excited for this post! If you follow this blog, then you know I am a huuuuuge fan of Setta Jay's Guardian's of the Realms series! And lucky me, I got an arc of book 6. BINDING ECSTASY! Check it out!





A Beautiful Weapon Contained.

Natasha and her sister were created with sinister purpose. They were Apollo's most deadly and potent weapons. Finally escaping the evil God long ago, they made a secret life concealed among humanity in Earth Realm. There, Tasha has spent her nights watching the mortals at her club engage in erotic scenes that leave her aching… desperately longing for someone with the power to dominate her and give the pleasure she craves. For her own safety she knows she’s destined to live her life in the shadows, but when she sees a male who sparks an insatiable hunger she is unable to remain hidden. 

A Powerful Guardian Restrained. 

Bastian and his fellow Guardians have spent the last month in a fruitless search for Apollo. They know that something dangerous is on the horizon and it is imperative they lock away the corrupt God immediately. After recently witnessing a number of his brethren find their fated mates, Bastian never considered that he would also be blessed. But when the calm and controlled Guardian meets an alluring and seductive female, he learns just how wild and consuming the mating frenzy can be. However, his mate is incredibly powerful and at risk of being caged by his own brothers if he doesn’t do everything, including lie, to protect her. 

Immovable object, meet irresistible force. It's a battle that both will win if they can survive the deadly forces, both friend and foe, that surround them.

Warning: This novel is intended for a mature audience. You will find kick-ass females, explicit sex, voyeurism and alpha males with bad language.










Holy Hot Guardians Batman! Book 6 in Setta Jay's Guardians of the Realms series left me wanting more. Ok, who am I kidding... They all leave me wanting more! With each new book I find myself falling in love with a new Guardian. This is one of my all-time favorite, top best-ever series! And it just keeps getting better and freaking better! Bastian was not at all what I expected, and that was fabulous! In the previous books, we didn't learn a lot about him other than that he could port and he was quiet. Well, move over guys cause there's a new dominant badass in town!

I loved every minute of this book. When I got to around 90% I had to take a break. I was so into it that I knew when it was over I'd be left in the biggest book funk, which usually happens after I finish one of these books! I just wasn't ready for it to be over! I'm still not ready for it to be over! I WANT MORE!!! But alas, I went back and read the end and now I'm left in limbo waiting for the next installment!

I don't want to recap too much as it will give spoilers. And anyone who knows me knows I usually don't mind spoilers, but this series is so good it needs to be experienced spoiler free! There is an ongoing story arc that progresses in each book so I would definitely recommend reading them in order. However, each book is about a different Guardian finding his mate. 

Here we have Bastian, the Kairos Guardian who meets his mate Natasha. Her and her twin are special. They have abilities not seen before and are some pretty badass ladies! I especially enjoy books with a strong female lead and there is an abundance of that in this series. 

Natasha gives Bastian a run for his money for sure. She struggled with her feelings towards him, but ultimately knew what the end result would be. I loved how Bastian was with her. I especially loved seeing another side to him and how he felt towards his mate. Not to mention, his sexy dominant side was freaking hot! ;)

There was lots of action in this book and as I mentioned before, the ongoing plot definitely thickened in a way that I seriously hope Mrs. Jay is already hard at work on book 7!  I really enjoyed getting glimpses of Drake and what's going on with him as well as Natasha's sister! I really don't what else to say that won't give too much away! All I know is, this series is amazing and I can't recommend it enough! Binding Ecstasy was a fabulous addition and I really can't wait to see where the next book will take us!


A special thanks to Setta Jay for providing a copy for my honest review! You Rock! :D







Setta Teaser





The sad truth is that I'm not nearly as entertaining as fiction. *Wink* I am a thirty-seven year old stay at home writer, thanks to my incredibly supportive husband. We've been together for thirteen years and I still love waking up next to that sexy man. We lost our furry child recently, so we are childless at the moment. Our whole world revolved around her. Needless to say, I love animals, especially dogs. Okay, maybe not all animals, I'm not a super big fan of monkeys. Any animal that throws their feces kind of eeks me out. I may, or may not, have a problem with candy. I love any research that leads to Neiman Marcus' online shoe department. Spreadsheets give me way more happiness than they should. I love to read, the dirtier the better. It all started with the naughty historical romances by Judith McNaught that I devoured as a teenager. I love reading about hot, sexy alpha males and heroines that are smart enough to live.



Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads



Don't forget to check out the rest of the series! 

Amazon US buy links:










CTE Logo











No comments:

Post a Comment