Wednesday, October 5, 2016

NEW RELEASE - Styx by Victoria Ashley



Title: Styx 
Series: Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2
Author: Victoria Ashley






My name is Styx Sterling and I’m a fucking giver…

Most would say of great orgasms and rough sex, but I have so much more to offer, and when I find the right one I’m giving her everything that I fucking have in me: my heart, my soul, and my life.

So much more than my asshole father could ever give his family.

As fun as it is to have it easy, knowing that I can have any girl I desire, it's no longer enough. I need much more than that.

My desires exceed more than a quick fuck with a woman that simply wants me because I’m a fantasy… a popular male entertainer with a big cock. 

I may give off the impression that I’m just a man-whore that takes any hot woman to bed, but there’s so much more to me than that. It will just take someone looking deeper than my exterior.

My heart is looking for a reason to ache.

Meadow Jenkins. 

I knew the second my eyes met those curious green ones at the gym that she was different than the rest. That she wanted to learn about me. 

Unlike the others, she didn’t jump at the opportunity to have me inside her. Now, I want inside her in more ways than one.

*Styx is Book 2 in the Walk of Shame 2nd Generation series and can be read as a complete standalone.








Oh boy. This book. All the feels!!!!!!

I’ve been sitting here trying to remember the last book I’d read by Victoria Ashley…and I was drawing a blank. I know there’s a bunch on my TBR, and I know I’ve met her a few times and have a few books signed….but the last one I’d read…uh…. *shrugging*…it’s been a while. So long in fact, that it was like rediscovering the author. The whole time I was reading, I kept thinking <i>why haven’t I read more by her?!</i> and I honestly don’t have an answer for that.

Styx grabbed me from page 1. I loved the character. He was the perfect mix of hot, alpha and awesome. Styx was seriously my perfect man…and I don’t say that lightly. The last time I said that, it was about Nero by Sarah Brianne. Styx seriously gave Nero a run for his money, shoving his way to the front of the line for my heart. They’re on equal footing now…and that just never happens. Nero has reigned supreme for the past 2 years.

As much as I loved Styx, and I didn’t have a problem with him being a male dancer…I also have to admit that if I had been Meadow, and Styx had given me a private dance…I don’t care how much I loved him, I would have been laughing my ass off. I don’t doubt that it was hot and sexy…but I still would have been laughing my ass off.

I seriously loved Styx. From the first time he saw Meadow, she was different to him and he became all about her. She was the only woman on his mind, the only one he wanted to touch (and to touch him) and she was the one he wanted. He set out to win her and boy did he ever. He was super protective over both his mom and over Meadow…he was just perfect. And the date he planned for his first “official” date with Meadow…perfection. I seriously wish he were real, or at least able to walk out of my kindle because I want him to be real.

I really liked Meadow. She was just as intrigued by Styx. He wasn’t just a hot guy/male dancer…she wanted to know more about him. She was right there beside him, with him throughout the whole book. She stood by him when things went wrong, and was there to comfort both him and his mom. Meadow was awesome.

I’d forgotten how much I’d enjoyed the Walk of Shame guys/books, and Styx reminded me how awesome they are. I can’t wait to go back and re-experience the characters and books. This one is a must read!


















VICTORIA ASHLEY

Victoria-216x270
Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion.
She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to be caught crying during a good read. When she’s not reading or writing about bad boys, you can find her watching her favorite shows such as Sons Of Anarchy, Supernatural and The Walking Dead.

Contact her at:



No comments:

Post a Comment