Friday, July 21, 2017

Wallflowers: Double Trouble by CP Smith!



Title: Wallflowers: Double Trouble
Series: Wallflowers #2
Author: CP Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Comedy
Release Date: July 21, 2017





“ ’Tis better to never have loved and lost than to live with the regret of your stupidity.” ~ Sienna Miller, Wallflower

They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, or in this case, Wallflowers to behave. Then again . . .

Sienna Miller spent her whole life being the odd woman out. Shunned and misunderstood by her family, she finally has a chance for a new start thanks to Calla and Poppy, her Wallflower sisters. Now all she needs is a Prince Charming.

Bo Strawn is a cop with a troubled past. He’s stubborn and set in his ways until a certain Wallflower shakes up his life for good. Bo’s finally got a shot at happily ever after. That is, he’s got a shot if he can solve a mystery surrounding the Wallflowers and keep his headstrong woman off the back of a horse.

Rated mature for language and sexual content. 











I have been waiting so long for this book! Ok, maybe not that long.... but it feels like it! I have loved every CP Smith book I've read and when the first Wallflowers book, I knew she was golden with this new series. As soon as I got my ARC copy, I jumped in and from page one I was hooked! I read this whole book in just about one sitting. I think I had to go to work at some point... ;) 

So here we are... the shenanigans of the Wallflowers continue with Bo and Sienna's story. Dude Ranch style ;) Sienna was awesome. She was strong and independent but with a bit of insecurity - from her awful family - and all she needed was the right person to show her she belonged. Enter Bo. He had his own demons to battle but once he stopped fighting himself and gave in, he knew Sienna was the woman... err Wallflower for him. 

These two were awesome together! They bantered, they loved, they fit. There's another mystery going on that the girls get caught up in, but luckily they were more third party bystanders rather than the ones in the middle ;) And of course our hunky heroes Bo and Devin and Nate show up to help save the day. But don't let that fool you. These girls may call themselves the Wallflowers, but they are most definitely not helpless. 

I really enjoyed this second installment of the Wallflowers series. It held me captive from page one until the (I'm not bitter ;)) end! And speaking of the end... Mrs. Smith I have a bone to pick with you! That bomb! Omg! I love CP Smith enough to not be too upset at the TBC ending, but I will say that I may have yelled out loud! Luckily no kindles were harmed in the reading of this book. 

So bring on book three because I. Can't. WAIT! 

❤️









AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU







CP Smith lives in Oklahoma with her husband and five children. She loves football, reading, and card games. Writing for her is about escape. She writes what she loves to read, and leaves the rest to those with better imaginations.

Author Links






No comments:

Post a Comment