Saturday, August 12, 2017

REVIEW: Permission to Land by Shayne McClendon

31361733Permission to Land by Shayne McClendon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Description: 

Fear can blind you from what you need. 

When Shawn Clay steps on The Sweetest Thing for a three-day fishing charter, he never expects to develop an instant infatuation with one of the crew. 

Years of military service as a gay man taught him patience and he’s going to give everything he has to showing a man with a brutal past that he deserves peace and love. 

Chaz Harding hides from the world behind a wall of self-imposed isolation. His focus is on his twin sister Dakota and their little brother Erick, growing their charter business, and maintaining a low profile. 

He knows all too well what a man like him risks if he takes chances on the wrong relationship. Despite his intense attraction to Shawn Clay, he crushes down all possibilities and continues to hide who he is. 

The former Navy SEAL is ready to show him that some risks come with fantastic rewards and that love is worth fighting for…side by side. 










This author is seriously amazing. She has managed to accomplish something no other author has been able to do…get me to read a M/M book. I have nothing against them, I just hadn’t found the right book or author to take that leap with. But this author…I seriously love her books. I’m so happy that I found her stuff.

Initially I was going to skip this book. I figured that I saw this relationship as a secondary story in Permission to Come Aboard and there was no need to actually read this book. However, I really liked Chaz and Shawn, and I love the author’s writing, so I gave in and picked this up. I didn’t regret it for a minute. Maybe it was because I saw them fall for each other in Permission to Come Aboard, maybe it was because I was already invested…either way, I loved seeing them together.




No comments:

Post a Comment