Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Spotlight: Book Signing and Street Fair



I love going to book signings so when I saw that this wasn't too far from home, I couldn't resist! 

I wasn't sure exactly what it was going to be, but it said books and authors so I was there! 

It was  basically like any other book signing except local bookstores also had tables. 

The authors varied in genre and subject matter.

One of the most exciting people to see was Tom Daldin. He hosts a local television show on PBS called Under the Radar. He travels all over Michigan finding cool and unique restaurants and activities. I snapped a pic of him posing with a fan. 


Local TV Personality & Author Tom Daldin posing with a fan


I also got to see local author Ashley Jeffers. I read her first book Blood of the Immortal (review can be found here) and it was really good for a debut novel! I'll be reading her newest book Heart of Lavora soon, so keep your eye out for my review! I've heard great things about it!



Author Ashley Jeffers


The Street Fair was a little smaller than what I expected, but I had a great time! I met some awesome authors and even a publisher or two! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment