Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sunday Spotlight: Guest Post from author Marsha Greene!

Hey everyone! Today we have a special guest on the blog, Author Marsha Greene! 

She just released her first book, Perfect Dreams back in May. Jenn recently reviewed the book, and you can check out her review here






Why I love romance

Hi everyone, Thank you for having me here today.
I thought that maybe I can talk about romance today and what it means to me.

Is romance a form of excitement, mystery or is it another name for a sexual encounter. I think it could mean different things to different people. To me romance is sharing a drink with my husband and reading a book while he watches a game. Romance is not idealistic, nor does it believe in showmanship. According to me, Romance lies in preserving one's identity and thoughts while giving strength and support. I love romance. I love reading it, writing it, imagining it. Romance is the blood that runs through the veins of love. Without it, love, however strong and mighty would die a slow death. Romance in books especially is my poison. It pulls me in and brightens my life. It makes me happy and excited and without it, I honestly believe that my love for reading and writing would not have been as strong as it is now.

I have been blessed to have books in my life. They have given me direction, hope and at times peace and romantic books are my absolute favourite not only because of the escapism they provide but also because through the push and pulls of life they have always served as a diversion either in form of reading or writing.

Perfect Dreams marks another turn in my love for romance books. I am excited and hopeful to see where this journey takes me. Meanwhile thank you all for taking the time to read my ramblings. Love you fantastic people.

XOXOXO


Marsha


We want to thank Marsha for spending some time with us today! 

Don't forget to check out her book: 

25955102Perfect Dreams by 


Book Description: 

Julia Simmons has a dangerous secret. 

Six years ago Julia had fled New York and made a quiet life for herself in Nashville but in a twist of fate, her past and present collide with the ferocity of a runaway train and leave betrayal, death and mayhem in its wake. Her and her loved ones’ existence is threatened as Julia becomes a target for a notorious gangster and the only one who can save her is the devastatingly handsome private detective Andrew Seaton.

After one encounter, Julia is captivated beyond reason without realizing that Andrew is hiding a secret of his own. Much too soon she is swept away in Andrew’s untamed sensuality, handing him over her mind and body. Their fatal attraction riddled with suspicions, results in a tragedy and it might be too late by the time they both realize that trust is all they ever needed. Will Andrew turn her perfect dreams into a reality or will he destroy her completely? 


Warning* Intended for mature readers. Contains sexually explicit scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment