Monday, February 26, 2018

PRE-ORDER ALERT!

"I’m a bastard by choice and a heartless one at that, but if there were any part of me that was human, it belonged to her. And nothing…I mean nothing will stand in my way as I lay claim to what’s mine. Mi bella...I'm coming for you.”

-Angelo Benotti

Benotti Family Series: Part One by [The Author, Primrose]The one woman who holds the power to destroy me, bend me happily to her every will; my secret obsession...mi bella...Jasmine. Gone are the curls I've dreamt of latching on to while I bury myself in her wet heat. It's long and flowing in delicate waves; touching the middle of her back. Her face is glowing under that soft brown skin I'd kill...fucking kill to taste. Her lips are painted cherry red and I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have them wrapped around the length of my dick while those pretty big eyes look up at me for approval. Her face barely has any makeup, letting her natural beauty shine through. The body that will soon belong to me is tightly encased in a white bandage dress that seductively showcases her thick thighs and toned legs. God what I would give to have them wrapped around me. It hugs every curve of the hips I plan on gripping while making love to MY woman. Yes, MY woman; there will be no one but be. If any one of these assholes so much as breathe in her direction, I'll destroy them all. I see how they all look at her; plotting the right approach, mirroring the thoughts I have of claiming her. I’ll be damned before I let it happen. She’s MINE. She’s my future Bella Donna.


https://www.amazon.com/Benotti-Family-Part-Primrose-Author-ebook/dp/B078W2RXMM/




No comments:

Post a Comment