Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Spotlight

Happy Sunday all! I hope this finds you all having had an awesome weekend. I, for one, am not ready for the work week to start but adulting must be done. 

So a little update... I recently purchased a Cricut machine and have been playing around with it. Along with reading, crafting has always been a favorite hobby. While at Walmart the other day, I came across these adorable cups that sparked some inspo for a blog / Cricut mashup. While Lindsay and I haven't been super active on the blog, we are still very much actively reading and working on getting back to regular scheduled programming. 

Anywho... I spent some of my lazy Sunday working on these cups for Lindsay and I, and I wanted to post them and show you guys! 





Well, that's about it. I know, not a super titillating post but I just wanted to show off these cute cups and say hello. We're hoping to get back to posting on a more regular basis and maybe adding some new fun things along the way... So please stay tuned! And to all our followers, thank's for sticking around 😊








No comments:

Post a Comment