Monday, June 2, 2014

REVIEW: The Last Good Night by Tiffany Reisz








★★★★★ 5 Stars! ★★★★★


What an amazing conclusion to such a fun little series! Tiffany Reisz managed to create a very believable romance in only a few short pages within each of these novellas. Regardless of the length, the depth and connection within the characters and story as a whole was extremely well done and I have no complaints what-so-ever, aside from wishing I could have more!




In this final installment, we at last come to a realization of what's to come in regards to Lance and Nora's relationship. It's all wrapped up so beautifully, although very bittersweet. Tiffany Reisz once again captivated me with each turn of the page in these short stories- If you're anything like me and tend to avoid short novellas, trust me when I say that you won't be disappointed with these books- Especially if you're a fan of The Original Sinners Series!






No comments:

Post a Comment